Friday 15 August 2014

Seating layouts
I feel like with all the other ideas and designs I have been doing for this project I am fairly happy with the structure of the space and I think its time to start designing the interior and seating. What I did was grab a plan view of the interior and the roof and I sketched with Photoshop where I might place seating and tables, this was done in blue. I then drew overtop of these sketches where I think the traffic might go because I don't want a seat or table blocking access to these things, this was done in red.
Interior

For the interior I wanted it to be sort of like a cafe style seating, where there is different types of seats e.g couches, tables and chairs where you can pick and choose what type of seat you want. I don't want it to be a cafe, just have cafe style seating.

Roof



For the roof seating i wanted to have a park style seating since it is outdoors, so it mostly consist of benches and a garden planter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment