Thursday 14 August 2014

Opening up Levels
In order to create verticality and levels you need actual places for people to stand, I have started to mock up some ideas in sketchup that create more space with these multiple levels. One idea I liked playing with was how glass kind of blurs the line between above and below, you can still stand on it so the levels are defiantly there but seeing through it into the below/ above creates an interesting dynamic and also creates hierarchy, being able to look down on people through glass gives you a sense of more power and vice versa.
Here are some screenshots from sketchup and cry engine. I have been importing my things into cry engine as i good because it gives you a good sense of how the space feels, the fact that you can walk around and experience the space helps me to know if these ideas are good or not.









No comments:

Post a Comment