Thursday 31 July 2014

Seating
I knew for this project i wanted to have alot of seating areas infront of the boatsheds because the one thing that annoyed me about the night market was how it was always to crowded and there was no places to sit. With having dedicated seating areas away from the stalls it stops all the need for crowding around the stalls and also there would be plenty of spaces to sit down and relax.
I made a mock up of the seating idea in sketchup, this may not be my final idea but i quite like the arrangement for it, I added in three different types of seating for the space: Benches, Circle benches arranged around a circle table and outdoor chairs arranged around a fire pit. I also added in some rubbish bins so that people can dispose of their rubbish after they are finished eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment