Sunday 27 July 2014

Meeting of Different Cultures of Food
The main influence I got for this idea was from the Cuba Street night market, I really like that idea because there was a huge amount of different cultures of food with their own stalls, its like this big meeting of cultures in a tiny space. I then started to think about how this would work down at the boatsheds, you could use each boatshed as a stand alone stall and have a different culture of food in each one. One thing the night market was missing was space to walk around or sit down, this is where designing this idea for the boatshed would come in handy because the stalls themselves wouldn't be in the way because they're all in their own boatshed, plus i could design a seating area infront of the boatsheds for people to sit and enjoy their meal.
I then collected some images off the internet to influence my design:




No comments:

Post a Comment